View Single Post
Unread 07-16-2007, 05:49 PM   #13
BBQ_Mayor
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Bobby View Post
To add to Ray's comment about bringing pork ... I was eating a pork sandwich last night I had little bits of bone in the pork - And I didn't even do anything to the pork I brought home (meaning after I had what I needed for the pulled pork and sliced pork, I put the rest in a covered tin and into my smoker to stay warm until I put it into the cooler (as is) later. Puzzled to say the least where these bits of bone came from. I wonder if one of the judges would have also had a bite of bone??? One judge gave me a 766. The 6 in both taste and tenderness does raise a yellowish flag based on our other pork scores, especially tenderness. The other's scores were 878 788 667 898 788. Total of 152.000 for those of you counting at home - winning score of 162.2856.

Turn in pictures will come as soon as they get sent to me.
Interesting. I didn't notice any bone in the one I turned in and I sent the rest to a birthday party. It got ate up without any comments other than "this is the best barbeque I have ever tasted" and "why don't you open a resturant and chase these other guys out" you know, same old stuff. Maybe it was just all the margeritas they had by that time.
WSM
Whole Hog Smoker
CBJ #4643
BBQ_Mayor is offline   Reply With Quote