View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 02:13 PM   #8
Smokin' Gnome BBQ
is Blowin Smoke!
Smokin' Gnome BBQ's Avatar
Join Date: 05-31-07
Location: Shippensburg PA

One of the first things you have to do is go through the State approved ServeSafe program, It is offered at most Penn State locations. 1 day course with alot home work or a 2day. The Dept of Ag will check out your stuff and grant a permit depending on your set up (onsite etc..) Also many boro/townships want to inspect you as well, so the get some money off of you as well.
A shout out to some awesome sponsors. The BBQ Guru,Dixie Meat Rub, MAKE IT MEATY!Shippensburg Beverage Center and D & T Electric. Thank You. = Chop's Power Injectors. Meat Mitch bbq sauce. WHOMP!
Smokin' Gnome BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote