--> "Leftovers, Brethren-Style!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS Through April 17!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our New Throwdown Category is..."Leftovers, Brethren-Style!"

1864854_caseydog.jpg

This was Caseydog's winning entry in the 2011 "Leftovers" Throwdown.

As chosen by Shagdog for winning the "Nachos!" Throwdown

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

Shagdog said:
What do you do with all that extra meat? Leftover brisket, ribs, chicken, pulled pork, whole hog, goat, horse, shark, or whatever. Show us a dish using your leftovers.

Your dish MUST use a smoked or grilled ingredient, BUT the ingredient does not have to be cooked during the TD period, as long as the dish you are using it for is cooked during the throwdown. Make sense? You can use pulled pork from the freezer that was made 6 months ago, as long your entry dish is cooked during the Throwdown time frame. One more thing - you don't have to smoke or grill your entry. Extra points if you do, but as long as your leftover ingredient was cooked on the grill or smoker, it is not necessary to use the grill for the dish.

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 3/31/17 through
the entry submission deadline of 12pm (NOON), Central US Time on Monday 4/17/17.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. (NOON) Central US Time on Monday 4/17/17

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

This thread is for all entries and general discussion of the category.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
This is my Entry in the leftover Throwdown.

Cook thread. http://bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3765748#post3765748
I used the Cast Iron Skillet on the gas stove. The corned beef was smoked last night on the vertical offset

This is my favorite style of leftover. Corned beef hash and an Egg.
Can't go wrong with breakfast leftovers
IMG_0283_zpspjsxfju0.jpg

Please accept this as my entry into the Leftovers Throwdown.

Bacon wrapped potato Volcano.

I had some baked potatoes left over and have been wanting to try this, seems like the perfect opportunity to enter my first Throwdown.
A baked potato, stuffed with cheese filling and wrapped in Bacon, then topped with more cheese and grilled. Hope you enjoy it as much as i did.

Last edited:
Back