Originally Posted by Arlin_MacRae
I shut 'er down and close 'er up and use the unburned wood in my chimney next time.
These things can actually go out pretty quickly.
I opened up the Weber kettle last night to see really nice sized briquettes in there from the last time (I close all vents immediately after cooking).
Got a good half chimney of used K out of it, and only needed a bit of new.
3/4 of a chimney held at 400* for one hour.
Closed it down and it probably will be enough for one more cook.