THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Well i got Home from work and I was walking by the Triplets, who live in my Driveway, and BoomShuckaLucka called me an ArseHole.! I said "Whats the Matter Honey...."? And she said "I've been on ignore ever since this New Beotch , LadyKickAzz, got here........and I'm tired of It....her name fixin to be LadyAzzKicked.!"

So I rolled the Nameless CL Cheapo out of the way, scooted LadyKickAzz over and opened BoomShuckaLucka Up - she was getting Dry and Lil Rusty so I brushed her inards and sprayed her down with vegetable oil and lit up some Lump in her lower region. Then I ran to the Store and got 2 packs of Biscuits and a Rump Roast. I hadn't ever done a biscuit test or oven thermo test on her. When I got back from the store I tossed in 2 thinner splits. She was running 425* when I put Biscuits in. Let them go for 10 minutes. - Pretty Even. The ones on the bottom rack were black on bottom but the rest of the biscuit was very close to middle and top rack.

Then i tossed in the rump roast for about a 2hr smoke then I'll flash cool it in freezer then into fridge overnite and Crock Potting it in the Morning with taters n Carrots , Onions n all......

Bottom Grate:

Middle:

Top:

Last edited:
Oh Ya. "The Humpty Dance , Here's your Chance...... " :heh:

PJ, I'm SURE your vertical has been cussin' you........... :shocked:

Not my fault it didn't sell. I did use her the other week when it was windy. Put the chimney in there because it was windy and didn't want to set the back yard on fire. Does that count?

Not my fault it didn't sell. I did use her the other week when it was windy. Put the chimney in there because it was windy and didn't want to set the back yard on fire. Does that count?

NOT even close........If you used it and posted some cooks I'd Bet it would Sell......... :loco:

Never tried to run her quite that hot (in her previous life) but she always was a pretty even tempered lady. Guess that big flat iron diffuser plate does the job.

Last edited:
The Rump Roast was Darn Tasty. Let it smoke for 2.5 hrs then put in freezer overnite then into Crock pot all day. Mmmmmm.

Back