View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2006, 12:46 PM   #35
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Single Fin Smoker
Second, not withstanding your piss and vinegar at the site of this catastrophy, I wonder how they must have felt(cuz I know exactly what YOU felt).
Tragedy, helplessness, hoplessness, sadness at the site of you in a sea of meat and marinade which you worked so hard to prepare comes to mind.

FEAR!!! The look on both their faces was FEAR!!! They both came into the room and froze. When James ran into the garage, and came back with mariande mop.. THATS what lightened things up.. but he still did it with FEAR. As he held out the mop, you can see he was ready to RUN!. Jackie just kinda ran in circles with her eyes blinking and hands waving..

Hope everyone realizes, this was 3 years ago... a resurected classic from another thread. The sick think is, that when i replaced my fridge this past summer, the stain was still there, and still some crud way in the back.. James saw it and said... Hey DAD!! Remember that stuff?

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote