View Single Post
Unread 06-29-2014, 04:02 PM   #73
Know Bull
Knows what a fatty is.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I have purchased and given away numerous cheap smokers. When I buy cheap, I am never happy with how the cooker works. I finally learned my lesson and now just bite the bullet and purchase quality. It is cheaper to buy a good cooker than 2 or 3 cheap ones. (But now I have 6 cookers and love each and every one).

I know it is above your stated price range, but you should consider a Cookshack electric smoker. They are outstanding quality. Best feature is the insulation, giving you a more constant cooking temperature and a cooker that you can still use in the dead of winter.

I just looked at a Masterbuilt yesterday, and laughed out loud. The quality of that thing was a small fraction of my 20 year old Cookshack (only replaced a thermostat in all that time).

30 day money back guarantee. If you do not like it for ANY reason, send it back for a full refund.

But be careful. You will be so successful at creating quality Q that the next thing you know you are going to be buying another cooker to compete with....

FEC 100
Backwoods Gater
Hasty-Bake Legacy
Big Green Egg - medium
Cookshack model SM050
The Good One Rodeo clone
Know Bull is offline   Reply With Quote