Thread: 1st Time Cater
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 09:03 AM   #2
is one Smokin' Farker
bizznessman's Avatar
Join Date: 03-20-09
Location: Kansas

Your first contact should be your local Health Dept. They will tell you what you need to be "legal". There are "single event" insurance policies from some companies and a search on the internets will produce them. Once you obtain these items you can then concentrate on the operational aspect.
Do I smell SMOKE?????
bizznessman is offline   Reply With Quote