View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 03:26 AM   #19
TailGateJoecom
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowin-fire View Post
Yeah its the thickest linoleum I could find. Single piece. Durable stuff. I have the same stuff in my laundry room. Excursion is getting a weight distribution hitch and f450 rear springs. Then it should handle it better.
The weight distribution equipment is really needed when you get to a few thousand lbs but still under the tow rating of the truck. The max tow rating will take into account that you already have it. If you are 2-4,000 over the max rating with the trailer bone dry, how much will you be over loaded with food and supplies? Plus, towing a trailer 2-3000 over weight is one thing, a very bad thing, but towing one that long as well is something else, an even worse thing. You aren't just risking your life and your equipment there, just sayin'.

Great looking trailer though!
[B][COLOR=Green]TailgateJoe.com -- the #1 NY Jets gameday fanclub/tailgate party[/COLOR][/B]
[B]Fast Eddy's Cookshack:[/B] Dual FEC120s
[B]Meadow Creek:[/B] BBQ42
[B]Weber:[/B] Ranch Kettle, 22.5 WSM, OTG 22.5
[B]Crown Verity gassers:[/B] MCB72 72in grill, MCB48 48in grill, Dual PCB36 36in grills
16x7 v-nose Haulmark cargo trailer with hd directv
[B]If you are looking for the BEST commercial grade gas/propane grills let me know![/B]
TailGateJoecom is offline   Reply With Quote