View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 01:22 PM   #6
is one Smokin' Farker
bizznessman's Avatar
Join Date: 03-20-09
Location: Kansas

Originally Posted by skullleader1 View Post
How do you register a name for a BBQ place or catering biz or food truck?
If you are operating as a sole proprietorship/partnership or as an existing (already registered) Corp or LLC you need to register your new business name as DBA (Doing Business As). This is necessary to tie your new business name to your name or your already existing business entity. This will be done (if your State requires it) at the county or State level.

Here is a Small Business Administration link that explains it in full.

Do I smell SMOKE?????
bizznessman is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->