View Single Post
Unread 05-15-2014, 04:42 PM   #6
early mornin' smokin'
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

poobah, i've been there for one of your charity cooks. And the brethren do great things. It's just when I see a post that goes like "...ive been cooking meals at home to order for some time now, and i'm going to take my go at a roadside stand this weekend." As a guy who's put in months of labor, thousands of dollars to do it right. A post like that is blood boiling.

Trust me, if I could've circumnavigated the DOH, Servsafe, building and fire inspections, I would've. But the truth is, you can't without trying to get yourself shut down.

I guess it comes down to using the search function this great forum has before starting another......"how many, what if" post. There's countless threads about quantities, starting a business, catering, etc. If people looked a little before asking a lot of this frustration could be squelched.

mods, delete the thread if necessary, sorry if feathers have been ruffled. It's a free world, read it if you want, answer if you dare.