View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 06:53 PM   #15
Range Rattler
Found some matches.
Join Date: 09-17-06
Location: San Antonio
Default Certificate of Occupancy

In San Antonio, We require you to apply for a certificate of Occupancy licence at the Buildings and Development Center. Only commercially zoned properties are eligible and are inspected by Buildings, Plumbing, Health, Eletrical,
Signs and Fire Deapartments.

As a health inspector, I can not licence someone's home for a catering licence. It has to be zoned commercially. In addition, we require a 3-compartment sink with 2 self-draining drainboards, a designated handwashing sink and a mop sink and or curbed sink for disposing of dirty water.
Range Rattler is offline   Reply With Quote