View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 06:57 AM   #7
Full Fledged Farker
Join Date: 07-17-13
Location: Wales

Hi Thanks for that,
In the UK, by law anyone selling food must have a qualification in food hygiene, handling & safety. Quite an easy qualification to study for (mostly common sense).

I have a well equipped home kitchen, so already have quite a few things on the list.

Things took a turn last week when I spotted a vacant unit on the beach front. It had previously been a food place, so no issues about planning. That got me day dreaming, until I realised I would have to quit my day job.

I will stick with the idea of doing a popup 2 evenings a week at a local pub & see if people actually like my food enough to pay for it!
Eggtastico is offline   Reply With Quote