View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 05:42 AM   #136
mikes1212
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkoozy View Post
ok! I am now the proud owner of the Lone Star Grillz Vertical Insulated Smoker. Try saying that 10 times really fast...

It was delivered today, and holly crap was it fun! (can you sense the sarcasm)

The crate was twice as large as the smoker, and didnt quite fit on the lift gate of the freight truck. I highly recommend this to be a 4 man job (we were 3 including the freight guy) LMAO

Anyone planning on buying one should get the 8" wheels or "you aint moving this sucker" anywhere.

Then came the unwrapping of the gift. I must say, the wrapping is top notch and protected the smoker very well.

Overall, this sucker is built like a tank.

I cant wait to fire it up this weekend if the weather behaves

In any case, this was definitely an experience I will remember
Congrats darkoozy! Your post was very similar to mine. Getting her uncrated and unwrapped was a chore. I dimantled part of the crate, and did it all by myself. I had a couple of neighbors assist when it was time to roll it down and out of the crate.

I am keeping mine in the garage because I don't have a covered patio. My house faces to the east, which means after about 2 PM I will be in the shade. If she was out back, I would be in the sun from 10:00 AM until almost sundown. I'll take the shade!

I hope the weather turns for the better, and you get your chance to fire her up!
Lonely Charbroil Infrared Gasser and Quick Read Thermapen
[B]Certified IMBAS MOINK Baller![/B]
mikes1212 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->