View Single Post
Unread 09-08-2006, 09:25 PM   #3
Ron_L

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Ken... Thanks for sharing. Scott touched a lot of us in different ways, but the common theme is one of friendship.

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a hard time right now. Hang in there and feel free to vent or seek support or anything else we can provide. You are right when you say that this group is different from most forums on the 'net. I am certain that it has a lot to do with the original members and those that arrived shortly after them, like Phil, Bill, Greg, and, of course, Scott and the atmosphere that they created. (Yeah, I know that I left off a lot of long time members. I don't mean to slight anyone). When I joined about 20 months ago I was welcomed immediately by Scott, and then by Bill and Greg and Phil and so many others, and that made me feel like a part of the group immediately. I'm glad that you feel the same way that I did, and it's great to see newer members fitting into the group and adding to the atmosphere, knowledge base and brotherhood.

The Naked Fatty!

Cooker to be named later/FEC-100/BWS Party/Memphis Pro SS/PBC/LBGE X 2/SBGE/Mini BGE/Nomad Pellet-matic/Good-One Model 42/WSM X 2/Cookshack Smokette 008/Weber Performer/Saber Cast 500/Weber Gasser (RIP)/Weber Kettle X 2/Weber Smokey Joe/WGA/UDS/Coffee Roasting Gasser
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote