View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 06:00 PM   #11
is One Chatty Farker
Join Date: 11-10-08
Location: Maine

Originally Posted by castlepines View Post
Are you sure the mold is only on the outside? If so, you might be okay scraping it off and using it with food. If not, and the wood is rotting, and the mold is also inside of it some, I would just toss it and not even use it on campfires. You don't want to breathe in mold spores. If I had plenty of other wood and it were me and my family, I would toss it.
Because the carcinogens off gassing in the wood smoke kissing your food for many hours is good for you? Run it!
Teleking is offline   Reply With Quote