View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2014, 07:47 AM   #3
bignburlyman
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Looks like an interesting unit, at 908 square inches it would have more shelf space than a Traeger Texas or a Yoder 640. I question the description of being able to sear though as clipped below. Not a bad price for that much shelf area, unless the shelves are 3 inches apart, lol. Next time I am in Cabela's I will have to take a look.

Brinkmann Vertical Pellet Grill

• Rugged steel construction
    • Four chrome-plated cooking grates offer 908 sq. in. of space
    • Digital thermostat allows for accurate temperature control
Smoke, bake, sear or grill everything from wild game and fish to garden vegetables and seafood, all in the convenience of your own backyard. Designed to evenly distribute heat while retaining moisture, the Brinkmann Vertical Pellet Grill uses a digital thermostat for accurate temperature control, as well as a porcelain-coated water pan to ensure your meals are cooked perfectly every time. The large 908-sq.-in. chrome-plated grilling surface boasts four cooking grates, as well as hanging hooks so you'll always have plenty of room for everything on the menu. Heavy-gauge steel construction. Includes a hinged door to lock in flavor. Operates efficiently on food-grade wood-pellet fuel (not included). Imported.
57"H x 38"W x 20"D.
MCBJ & CTC #5112
Kansas Winter Q BBQ Committee

Traeger Texas 075

Family: Where Life Begins, and Love Never Ends.

bignburlyman is offline   Reply With Quote