View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 01:24 AM   #1
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Terry
Default Crab Legs a la Cowgirl, Ribeyes, and Veggies. Oh My... (Pron)

It's been a busy week for us between my work and the wife's with her covering for two other employees on vacation, so I planned a nice dinner for us on her only day off out of 10 days. Bought some King Crab Legs, a couple ribeyes, and our normal veggies to go with it.

I fired up the smoker and the gasser. Smoked the crab legs at 280* for about 30 mins just to warm them up and to impart a little smoke into them. Thanks to Jeanie for the idea / help...

Cut the mushrooms and onions, oiled and seasoned them, and threw them on the grill around 400* until they were done. Cranked up the heat on the gas grill and cooked the steaks around 500*. For an added touch, when the steaks were about done, I fired up the flame thrower and gave them an added sear.

I am still full and this was several hours ago...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crab 1.jpg (51.5 KB, 311 views)
File Type: jpg crab 2.jpg (36.1 KB, 310 views)
File Type: jpg crab 3.jpg (36.5 KB, 311 views)
File Type: jpg crab 4.jpg (69.7 KB, 313 views)
File Type: jpg crab 5.jpg (64.5 KB, 313 views)
File Type: jpg crab 6.jpg (62.0 KB, 312 views)
File Type: jpg crab 7.jpg (63.3 KB, 311 views)
There are thousands of ways to BBQ. The right way is the one that you enjoy doing, and that produces food that you, your family, and your friends enjoy to eat. So, keep experimenting. :)

Lone Star Grillz Insulated Cabinet Smoker / Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling (WSCG) Station / CyberQ / Slow N Sear with Drip N Griddle

WSCG Review HERE. WSM Mods HERE. My Brisket Guide HERE.
THoey1963 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Thanks from: --->