- 1 tsp. White Pepper
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Coleman?s Mustard
- 1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- tsp. Tabasco
- Warm butter in sauce pan and add spices. Let cool, inject?
I had a 6 lb turkey breast to cook so I was looking through some recipes. I found this one from Jim and decided to try it.

It came out FARKING awesome! I made the injection from the recipe above. I didn't have any Bonesmoker's rub (sorry, Ray ) so I used some of Jay's Hen and Hog Dust instead. I injected the turkey breast until it looked like a football and then took the remaining injection (not much) and poured it over the skin. Then I dusted it with some more Hen and Hog Dust and cooked it at 350 degrees until it was about 160 degrees internal temp. Then I let it rest under a tent of foil while I took the drippings (I put a foil pan under the breat to catch the juice) and made gravy. The turkey was very flavorful and moist and the gravy was great!

Thanks for posting the recipe, Jim (even though it was almost a year ago )

Unwrap me!
Smoke me!
Eat me!

The Naked Fatty!

FEC-100/BWS Party/Memphis Pro SS/PBC/LBGE X 2/SBGE/Mini BGE/Nomad Pellet-matic/Good-One Model 42/WSM X 2/Cookshack Smokette 008/Weber Performer/Saber Cast 500/Weber Gasser (RIP)/Weber Kettle X 2/Weber Smokey Joe/WGA/UDS/Coffee Roasting Gasser

Remembering a friend
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote