Our new Special TD category is...
"Special Rules Chimney Steak Clusterfark"
CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING
1. You must cook a steak (beef steak only, please)
2. You must use lump charcoal as your fuel source
3. You must use a chimney starter as your grill, with a cooking grate on top as your cooking surface.
4. Your entry photo must have a slice of your steak on a fork.
Viking outfit optional.
- This is a totally open category as long as you follow the 4 rules above, and all of the other Throwdown rules..
- Standard Throwdown rules apply (didn't I just say that?).
- Multiple entries are both allowed, and encouraged.
You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 4/4 through Sunday 4/27/14.
Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 4/28/14.
Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...
The ENTRY and VOTE threads will follow Q-Talk rules, meaning QUALITY ON-TOPIC discussion of the category or entries only, please. Discussion is encouraged to take place in the DISCUSSION THREAD, but if you want a recipe, or are looking for details or have QUALITY ON-TOPIC comments to make about an entry or the category you can make them in the ENTRY or VOTE thread. Non-quality posts that are made here will be deleted and the offending member will be asked why they couldn't just post in the DISCUSSION thread instead, and in extreme cases or repeat offenders, disciplinary action WILL happen.
Best of luck and even better eats to all!