View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 06:56 PM   #1
somebody shut me the fark up.

thirdeye's Avatar
Join Date: 01-14-06
Location: At home on the range in Wyoming
Default Pulled Pork Terminology - Having a Brain Cramp

What is the term(s) for the little wedge shaped pieces or pulled pork (usually around the blade bone) that are about a finger long and kind of cone shaped?

EDiT - It came to me while having dinner. "Plugs" correct? And are there other terms?

Big Green Eggs, Big Drum Smokers, Big Chiefs, Weber Smokey Joe "Custom Tall Boy"
Oil Patch Horizontal

Visit my Cookin' Site by clicking HERE
Barbecue is not rocket surgery

Last edited by thirdeye; 03-29-2014 at 07:20 PM..
thirdeye is offline   Reply With Quote