View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 05:26 PM   #10
gtr
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plakers View Post
Present TSA rules and enforcement can make for a headache as you go through security. Liquids and gels get a ton of scrutiny. My folks will bring me out some sausage and it always gets put in the checked baggage, nobody cares about the ice packs there and its always still frozen. The greater the frozen mass the better.

My worst case was when they scrutinized a small batch of golf balls I threw into my carry-on at the last minute. Two of them were a three-piece ball and looked different under the scanner than the others. Nothing like four agents each analyzing a golf ball as I wondered if I'd catch my flight.
As a long-hair with a couple of cheapo tatts, I'm somewhat accustomed to additional scrutiny. It's been better as I get older though. I think it's becoming more and more apparent I'm not very capable of danger, or much else for that matter.

Since it's free, it may be easier to just check the stuff.

But then again, what if I get hungry on the flight? Plus there may be folks on the plane who'll wanna check out my sausage after I brag about it.
50" Klose BYC, Spitjack XB85, 22.5 WSM, Backwoods Chubby, UDS, WRK, 26" & 22.5" Weber Kettles, Jumbo Joe, WGA, WSJ/MUDS, Jumbo Old Smokey, a piece of expanded metal I throw over the fire pit sometimes, Stealthy Black & Vol Orange Thermapens
Displaced East Tennesseean
Proud recipient of a Tick
Former outlaw MOINK baller, now IMBAS Certified, but still lookin' over my shoulder.
"Relax, it's only BBQ." - Bigmista, 2013
SPFP
WTFWGALD?
gtr is online now   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->