View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 03:27 PM   #18
Knows what a fatty is.
danno79's Avatar
Join Date: 02-28-14
Location: Muscaine, IA

On a boneless porkloin, their is a fatter end, and a skinny end, the skinny end is the rib end. If it were beef, you'd call it rib-eye, or rib roast. That little 7"-9" piece of pig heaven is spectacular. You can cut that into 1" or so chops, and grill, roast it the way you would do prime rib, or chunk it up with some onion soup mix in the crockpot, also very good. The fat end has more tendons, and will look a little more knarly, but not to worry, butterfly that first 4" or so about 1/4' thick, season with your favorite grill rub, amd voila, boneless grilled pork tenderloin. You want to save the center most 10"-12" for your Canadian Bacon.
If your lookin, your not cookin.
danno79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->