View Single Post
Unread 03-02-2014, 02:22 PM   #22
Mo-Dave
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Ok I thought everyone knew cows always face the same direction, backs to the wind. If they are on a steep hillside they always go in the same direction so the up hill side will be shorter while the downhill side will be longer and more tender because it is being stretched more. Any rancher worth his salt knows this and will at least once a week make them walk the other way, if the wind don't change direction. Also keeps the grass more level, because they will then be able to munch on the high side of the grass, same with sleeping, even if he has to wake them up in the middle of the night and switch sides, makes each side equally tender. This is why I never had cattle. Although I do tend to lean to the far right.

I have raised night crawlers for fishing, you laugh but wait until you are facing a stampeding heard of angry crawlers not perty, however I did sleep in a motel 6 once and watched The Big Valley.
Dave
News & Politics Extension of Discussion and Reflection. ON TOPIC forum for discussion of current events and *friendly* political debate. Please keep it light hearted and respectful. Views expresses belong only to the poster, and not the forum as a whole. It its open discussion from all sides.
Mo-Dave is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->