View Single Post
Unread 02-28-2014, 11:48 PM   #22
bshell7
Knows what a fatty is.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Thanks for all the comments. They were aware that it was being mounted in a trailer. We even discussed deleting the wheels but I thought they would be handy until I got it mounted.

They we're also supposed delete the handle on the end and did not. I have that in an email.

I bought it based off the pictures and specs listed on the website AND informed them of its intended home. I still don't get the reason for putting it on the back side vs the front. Even if it was on my driveway I wouldn't want it there.

I don't think they have been at this big event since Monday when I first spoke with them on the phone. That is frustrating to chase them down.

With shipping this is over $5 grand. So call me a pita if you want but it's messed up. I have been very nice with them up to this point. I thought my offer to swap the doors at my inconvenience and expense was fair. I realize nobody is going to spend $700 ea way on freight to ship it back. So I just wanted to work with them to fix it. I have some very good welder friends that can do it for me.

Let it rest until monday and I'll post the follow upmn
Pitmaker Sniper Magnum
Large BGE
DCS 36in gasser
Thermapen Camo
Fire Pit BBQ Team
bshell7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->