View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 08:33 PM   #16
TailGateJoecom
is one Smokin' Farker

The part where the guy tells you 2 weeks to get a new door is what blows my mind. That and having to track them down all week after purchasing a $4,000 product from them. Personally, there is no way I would settle for having a 3rd party cut the original wrong door off and weld on a new one to a pit that expensive that was built incorrectly or not as per the photos on their site.

As someone who deals in sales and ecommerce, it gets me really frustrated when I have to go out of my way and get loud and argumentative just to get a business to give me the proper service they should be giving me all along. Why do I have to become an @sshole to get someone to do what they should just be doing from the beginning.

And by the looks of the events and parties they are throwing and their expense budget, and the big ticket prices on the equipment they are selling, there is no reason for them not to have at least 1 guy back at the shop manning the phones, or spending $40 a month for a phone forwarding service like grasshopper. This is 2014, and if you are going to use the internet to spread the word about your product and use the internet to reach customers all over the world, you should also be using it to service these customers as well. A $3-5,000 bbq pit is a luxury item, and you need to have a certain level of customer service if you are going to operate in that market.
TailgateJoe.com -- the #1 NY Jets gameday fanclub/tailgate party
Dual FEC120s
Weber Ranch Kettle
22.5 WSM
OTG 22.5
Crown Verity MCB72 72in grill, MCB48 48in grill
16x7 v-nose Haulmark cargo trailer with hd directv
If you are looking for the BEST commercial grade gas/propane grills let me know!
TailGateJoecom is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->