View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 03:40 PM   #35
Fat Freddy
is one Smokin' Farker

Podge I cant speak for TSTP and I dont want to, and you have helped people out with questions. So for that I will say THANK YOU. ..But i will say i also kinda see where TSTP is coming from on this. Not all members that ask questions here have bben here for a while so they dont know whether something has been asked or not. Yes you are right also about the search, but again not all know how to use it.

When i was a new member I had read on several postings someone asking questions like can someone tell me how to do......., and one particular member saying "NO". My personal opinion was WTF why even answer. That made me afraid to post anything for a while, now you cant get me to shut up.

So I do see where TSTP is coming from, whether someone is making money or not. If someone has a legitimate question I guess I think it should be answered or maybe not commented on at all.

As to the OP and his question uncovered Foil pan in butter at 275* for an hour, then cover foil pan for another 45 minutes works for me....But my chicken scores are hit and miss

Thanks from: --->