Discussion Thread -> "Let's Make Dagwood Drool!" Throwdown (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Miss Piggy's showing some leg!

Please accept this as my official entry into the "Lets Make Dagwood Drool" TD. This is also my first official entry from our new house in Ventenac en Minervois, France. Got here Thursday and had to do some network routing configurations and did a little grocery shopping. I pick up a nice little Serrano Ham from Spain the other day. It came complete with a stand, a sharpening steel, and a Knife.

Today the weather was perfect, so I decided to make Dagwood Drool.

So I started slicing my piggy's leg and gathered the remaining goodies. Amour Dijon Mustard this stuff will clear your sinuses and some Brie Cheese and a fresh piece of a baguette.

All the players

Now its time to fire up my little buddy. All my cookers are still aboard the good ship lollypop sailing over from Miami. I won't see them until the 23 of February, so this is my entire arsenal at this point. She's a gem though! Leroy likes her too!

Fired her up with some lump and grapevine sticks

Then on went the serrano piggy

Pulled miss piggy off and time to crisp up the bread

Time to start stackin

My polling pic if you please.

Thanks for lookin, Olives are pickled....right?

Friggin' beautiful Jed...

b22d8659-ab97-43d9-a574-4cb5c32f2261_zps4c8d0944.jpg

:mrgreen:

Please accept this as my official entry into the "Lets Make Dagwood Drool" TD. This is also my first official entry from our new house in Ventenac en Minervois, France. Got here Thursday and had to do some network routing configurations and did a little grocery shopping. I pick up a nice little Serrano Ham from Spain the other day. It came complete with a stand, a sharpening steel, and a Knife.

Today the weather was perfect, so I decided to make Dagwood Drool.

So I started slicing my piggy's leg and gathered the remaining goodies. Amour Dijon Mustard this stuff will clear your sinuses and some Brie Cheese and a fresh piece of a baguette.

All the players

Now its time to fire up my little buddy. All my cookers are still aboard the good ship lollypop sailing over from Miami. I won't see them until the 23 of February, so this is my entire arsenal at this point. She's a gem though! Leroy likes her too!

Fired her up with some lump and grapevine sticks

Then on went the serrano piggy

Pulled miss piggy off and time to crisp up the bread

Time to start stackin

My polling pic if you please.

Thanks for lookin, Olives are pickled....right?

Aren't cukes? Brined, just sayin. all we have here are Cornichons :wink:

No Jed! You're wrong! Just plain wrong I tells ya!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickling‎Wikipedia

Pickling is the process of preserving food by anaerobic fermentation in brine or vinegar. The resulting food is called a pickle.

It's a LIE!!!!! :becky:

Awesome sammich there Jed and it's sure nice to know you made it safe and are cookin in the TD's :thumb:

Great view too Brother :heh:

dag9_zpsb2c8eceb.jpg

OK guys I guess you're both right.
Ron and Moose will you please replace my other official entry to this picture please.
That's my son Ty, he's 5'11" and 200lbs if that don't tell ya how big the sammich is :heh:

He could only finish 1/4 of it too.

Thanks, not sure why that one's like that.
It was taken at the same time as the rest?

Oh well chit happens I guess and did mama tell you about them glamor shots :shocked:

dag9_zpsb2c8eceb.jpg

OK guys I guess you're both right.
Ron and Moose will you please replace my other official entry to this picture please.
That's my son Ty, he's 5'11" and 200lbs if that don't tell ya how big the sammich is :heh:

He could only finish 1/4 of it too.

Holy Crap Dave. I wouldnt know where to start with that thing. But I would enjoy figuring it out.
Kick arse sammich fo sho

Official "Let's Make Dagwood Drool" TD Entry

Please Accept this as my official entry in the "Let's Make Dagwood Drool" TD

This was an all day project for MSD and I that grew just like the sammich did. :mrgreen:

The full cook can be found at:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2780590#post2780590

Please use this as the entry shot

Dagwood Drool Entry 1 .jpg

Thanks for Lookin - Let's EAT!
SD

Back