View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 05:03 PM   #8
PrinceofQ
On the road to being a farker

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzbottom View Post
Brian and Jay know what they are doing on sauce. I know, I am a collector and at this point I am up over 800 different from around the country. I have been following them on BBQ Sauce reviews for quite a few years - don't always agree - but whatever.
Thanks! We appreciate it! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUBBAGA View Post
I just received an email this morning from www.bbqsaucereviews.com announcing "The Saucekers", a BBQ Sauce Competition.

The sauce submission date just opened today, January 24, 2014, and will run through August 4, 2014. I would love to see some Brethren winning, as a number of them have commercially packaged sauces already.

http://saucekers.com/

DUBBAGA,

Thanks so much for the post on our upcoming Sauce Competition, The Saucekers! We really appreciate it!

Brian Henderson has been working hard on this for a while now, so we are really excited about it. This Sauce Competition will be a great way for all those wanting to get their BBQ Sauce out there and noticed by a lot of people.

Also if you're a big fan of the Thermapen like I am (Own 5 of them lol), make sure to check out the Thermapen and Sauce Giveaway we have going on for the next week on our Facebook Page.

Thanks again! :)
Jay Prince