View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2014, 04:00 PM   #233
nucornhusker
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Barbecue View Post
You forgot the obligatory picture of your favorite beer behind those great looking pictures of the finished product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Driver View Post
If that food tasted a fraction of how it good looks, it must've been a fine meal! Seriously, that is some great cooking there!
This post (with all the pics) is one of the best threads/sources of info on how good a pellet cooker can be to anyone who is in the market for one. Well done, sir!
Thank you for the kind words. The food is awesome, and pellet cookers can for sure be the real deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm View Post
For some reason I've missed this thread so since it's sub-zero today have really enjoyed reading the whole thing. Awesome cooker but you definitely know what you're doing!
Thank you. It is a great read for a cold day. It's sub-zero here too and this thread is making me miss those warm first few weeks with the cooker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppy View Post
Now that is One Sweet Rig!!!!!!
Yours aren't too bad themself! You know how I feel about them.
Yoder Smokers YS1500, Kamado Joe BigJoe & Joe Jr., Weber: 18.5" OT(L), SJG(AU) & (DI) - Past Cookers: Yoder Smokers YS640 Comp Cart, Kamado Joe Classic, OKJoe's Longhorn, UDS, Weber: Performer(AA), Genesis Gold C(DH), 22.5" OTG(DI), 22.5" OT(L)

IMBAS Certified MOINK Baller
nucornhusker is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->