View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 04:51 PM   #27
Smokin Hoggz
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmittyJonz View Post
If any off yall Guys have these smokers - stage 2 butts, 2 briskets and 4 racks of spares and take a pic and post for us. If you are adventurous then cook 2 butts, 2 briskets and 4 racks and post pics........

Humphreys Pint too small? anyone got one?
I would definitely go with the pint for what you want to cook. I have a Battle box which is smaller than the the pint, I cook one brisket(on 1 rack), 2 butts(on 1 rack) and 3 half pans of chicken thighs(on 2 racks) with plenty of air flow needed for everything to cook. With the pint you'll have no problem cooking the 2 briskets, 2 butts and 4 racks of ribs. My teammate has a pint and he has cooked 18 racks of ribs at one time with awesome results. I'll bet you'll be able to cook 10-12 hours on one load of charcoal. In fact I have done it on my battlebox!!!! I'm telling you, you will not be disappointed with the pint.
Humphrey's Smokers, Head Country Food Products, Butcher BBQ, iGrill, Frontier Charcoal, Good Smoke Rubs, Whiskey Bent BBQ supply
Humphrey's Battle Box, Humphrey's Qube'd Pint, Humphrey's Half Pint, Backwoods Fatboy, 18" WSM(2), Weber OTG(2)
Smokin Hoggz is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->