View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 04:20 PM   #423
is One Chatty Farker
V-wiz's Avatar
Join Date: 03-20-12
Location: Los Angeles CA

Originally Posted by Bob in St. Louis View Post
Yes. You can buy a several foot tall section for a couple dollars.
Oh i mean i will have to fabricate the transition/ connection to the flue that i would buy. thanks
Wood Fired Brick Pizza Oven.Brick BBQ Pit.Kenmore SS Grill Weber OTG. Brinkmann Smoker.
V-wiz is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->