View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2014, 08:23 PM   #15
unixadm
On the road to being a farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I sent Jeff and Robin a nice thank you email. While I don't have any experience cooking on this thing yet, I do have the experience of buying. Many times you buy something and feel let down or that it's misrepresented. Not the case with them and I think that goes for Rebel and Superior as well. I was going to buy a Superior SS-1 but when I got in touch with Jeff, he had this thing just sitting there waiting for a new owner, so I went that route. The customer service from Superior was outstanding as well. It seems the folks who are associated together have their heads screwed on straight and a desire to give their customers what they are paying for, both in product and service.

I have no concerns that this thing won't produce amazing BBQ. If it doesn't, it's my fault, not the cookers. If this thing works as good as I think it will, I don't think my Yoder YS1500 is gonna be around very long.

Thanks from:--->