View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2014, 10:22 PM   #89
Bluesman
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitmaster T View Post
I can only assume who your talking about but I have it from the highest authority that the person also frustrated a distributor to the extent they pulled out of selling the PBC for a while.

As long as people keep chiming in with the same arguments that I have never seen applied to any other smoker... That the PBC CAN BE BUILT at a fraction of the cost of a 85, 55, 35 gallon UDS is simply committing a strawman fallacy. That is not the point.... The point has always been... If u don't want to buy all the stuff, burn the drum out, repaint it, cut holes and buy hole saws and drills, brass couplings, black pipe, racks and ****.... Buy the PBC AND GET ON WITH BBQ LIFE. And just because I wrote THE article in Smoke Signals saying its a PERFECT entry level smoker for the novice who is not as OCD as we are about BBQ... MAY or may not make me a troll. Lol....

Where's my rub mr. Noah
Donnie stay on point. You condemned the man for taking money and being a whore for the PBC and then come back and post a "I am in Love the PBC" video.......I have no issue with the PBC, however you chastise it and then praise it in video..............So who is getting paid........Mmmmmmmm. And then you gut and castrated a very good Brother with some REALLY good posts that got to THE POINT,.............Oh well
Weber Q200
1983 WGA
Early 70's Red Weber Statesman
1995 Red Weber Master Touch
2010 Brick Red Touch n' Go Performer
Bluesman is online now   Reply With Quote