View Single Post
Unread 01-01-2014, 11:17 PM   #45
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arristillius View Post
Crap like this thread is why I have to warn friends who are getting into BBQ about the over priced mini uds that is the "pbc" before they fall victim to the spam posts here and on craigslist.

I can't search anything BBQ related on craigslist without seeing it, I wouldn't mind it here if it was more than just a couple users reiterating the same pitch in nearly every post.

Arristillius

if you see spam, report it, but to call a thread thats been done with the intent to help folks make a purchasing decision on any product CRAP, well, its a direct contradiction of what we do here, which is share experiences, techniques, etc. If you dont want to read PBC threads, THEN DONT OPEN THEM, but dont shoot down folks who are using them and reporting on them. Its a relatively new piece of equipment on the market, and the more information that gets put out there, the better for folks trying to decide what to purchase.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->