View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 08:42 PM   #1
CharredApron
Babbling Farker

Default Long time comin!

Finally, through no fault of TuscaloosaQ's my cooker is being picked up and will arrive at my temporary home either Friday or Saturday. I went out to bid on a national website to receive shipping quotes from various service providers and the first shipper that I selected dropped the ball and basically became impossible to reach. I was forced to cancel the transaction and re-book with a new shipper. I feel that this time I have a winner and after exchanging cell numbers between TuscaloosaQ, The Trucker, and myself, it looks as if I will finally have my offset in time for a low and slow Sunday Cook!

I am so stoked and keep running through different options for my maiden cook on her! There are so many things I want to do, but with such a small audience to cook for it is difficult to decide what to make. It's been a long time coming and I want to do her proud. I am thinking about a pork butt, which I can pull and freeze, 2 racks of St. Louis Style Ribs, a Chuckie for chile, and of course a naked fatty! Because, as we all know NAKED FATTIES RULE!

Thoughts?

"Tushka" The Black Warrior 24 x 50 offset by TuscaloosaQ, "Libby the Lion" L5000 gasser, and "Vanessa" my Vision Kamado Pro III & "Ruprecht" my Weber Gold OTG, Omar the WGA, and Sophia my WFO
Member KCBS, FBA, CBJ, and Founder French Bbq Association www.kcbs.fr
CharredApron is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->