View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #544
bwsawman
Knows what a fatty is.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

First I would like to thank marubozo for inviting us to join him for the test night...it was a lot of fun to check everything out. It was especially nice to be able to try EVERYTHING "on the house" and get a taste of all of it instead of just picking an item or two.

I'm glad that all of this snow that is coming right now did not come last night because I would have missed out. The 2 1/2 hour trip was worth it for me, my wife, and our little girl...the food was great! I just wish The Prized Pig was about 2 hours closer !

We have a "smoke house" restaurant about five miles from us but we were extremely disappointed in the place and I doubt we will ever go there again. The Prized Pig is what I was hoping for when the "smoke house" opened here in town.

I'm sure The Prized Pig will be a huge hit there in Niles and I wish marubozo and his team the best. Looking forward to stopping in when I'm in the area again.

P.S. I have never had a pickle like that before and I'm eagerly waiting for the secret recipe!
bwsawman is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->