View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2013, 04:41 PM   #535
marubozo
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyle's BBQ View Post
Glad to hear things went smoothly, for the most part. How are you doing your mac and cheese? Maybe I can help.
Thanks, I may pick your brain later. The recipe had to change anyway because I've used a cheese soup for the base for years, but unfortunately I can't get it in bulk. My food guy searched for weeks and came up empty. So it's back to the drawing board for that recipe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by landarc View Post
The importance of good pickles is over-looked by many. But, have you ever had a great hamburger that has crappy pickles? I think too little emphasis is placed on things like that. Sounds like a great time, and surely, there is nothing quite as special as that sound of slop happy hog...I mean happy customers.

Are those pre-cut sheets of butcher paper? They are pretty large, I guess I didn't notice the size in your previous post
Yeah, pre-cut sheets. Impossible to find pre-cut brown butcher paper in any variety of sizes. I think I can get away with just cutting the sheets in half, but I'll need to check that when I go in tomorrow to see.
marubozo is offline   Reply With Quote