View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2013, 12:33 AM   #24
kcmike
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chambersuac View Post
I ordered some HDD when it first came out over two years ago. I had saved enough to make some chicken breasts for my best friend to try when he got back from his first deployment. Then I got sick and spent over 20 months in the hospital. My spices got packed up and shipped down here by my former congregation. My friend was here this past week after his second deployment. I was going to have him use the remaining HDD, but it did not make it down here. Dang it!!! When/if I ever have money to spend on rubs again, you can believe I will restock. One of the best rubs available. I pray ya don't discontinue it anytime soon...as that seems to happen when I really like something. Lol
Dan, I've been meaning to reply but time just got away from me... I had no idea you were sick for so long, but I'm DAMN glad to hear you're out of the hospital and hopefully well on your way to getting better.

The Lord works in mysterious ways, so you can never count Him out, even when it involves something as seemingly unimportant as bbq rub...

Mike

~ Visit Oakridge BBQ ~

Lang 84D
22" WSM
Oaklahoma Joe 20x40
22" Weber Kettle
kcmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->