View Single Post
Unread 11-27-2013, 10:32 PM   #175
Hawg Father of Seoul
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeBBQ View Post
Don't they teach reading and COMPREHENSION these days ?

PORK: Pork is defined as Boston Butt, Boston Roast, Picnic and/or Whole Shoulder, weighing a minimum of four (4) pounds at time of inspection. After trimming, pork shall be cooked whole (bone in or bone out), however, once cooked, it may be separated and returned to the cooker at the cook's discretion. It may be turned in chopped, pulled, chunked, sliced or a combination of any of those."

Says Boston Butt, Boston Roast , Picnic and/or whole shoulder. Where does it say Pork Collar or SNF Euro Cut pork roast ? Cheat if you want, you probably won't get caught but if you do remember somebody got banned for 3 years just for wearing a penis apron.
Sir. Please refrain from such ad hominem attacks . The fact that a board member would bring penisgate back up after upholding such a suspension is admonishable.

Personally I will still cook mine whole BECAUSE I CAN. You passed this flacid rule for those who can't.

My statement was made because I hate all this "your cheating" Nancing about. Too bad it just made more. BTW if it takes two pages of stuff to explain a rule.... it is not good enough. Work on concision.
Hawg Father of Seoul is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->