View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 12:15 PM   #5
nucornhusker
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckN BBQ View Post
Husker, Thanks for the quick response and kind words. From following your journey I'd say your wife is probably as understanding as mine.
Yes she is, or I wouldn't have the cookers I have. I just know that Santa isn't going to be bringing me a Kingman this year, that's all. I'm not complaining about what I have (wife or cookers) at all.

My YS1500 is more or less a Kingman, just pellet fired vs. wood fired. Make sure you get the HMS installed, it makes cooking in the pit a dream. It's dead even side to side and front to back, and you can get the firebox side hot if you want. It's a must on Yoder pits, IMO.
[SIZE="1"][B]Yoder [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Smokers[/COLOR] YS1500, [COLOR="Red"]Kamado Joe BigJoe & Joe Jr.[/COLOR], Weber: [COLOR="Red"]18.5" OT(L)[/COLOR], SJG(AU) & [COLOR="Sienna"](DI)[/COLOR][/B] - [I]Past Cookers[/I]: Yoder Smokers YS640 [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Comp Cart[/COLOR], [COLOR="Red"]Kamado Joe Classic[/COLOR], OKJoe's Longhorn, [COLOR="Red"]UDS[/COLOR], Weber: Performer(AA), Genesis Gold C(DH), 22.5" OTG(DI), [COLOR="Red"]22.5" OT(L)[/COLOR]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
IMBAS Certified MOINK Baller[/FONT][/SIZE]
nucornhusker is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->