View Single Post
Unread 11-17-2013, 11:44 AM   #20
YankeeBBQ
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford View Post
Unless a new rule is approved prior to the end of November the rule stay the same as today. A motion to accept the 2 rule changes was defeated.
I'm not a lawyer but I think I could argue that the pork rule has been changed to:

Pork: Pork is defined as Boston Butt, Boston Roast, Picnic and/or Whole Shoulder. After trimming, pork shall be cooked whole /9bone in or bone out), however, once cooked, it may be separated and returned to the cooker at the cook's discretion. It may be turned in chopped, pulled, chunked, sliced or a combination of any of those."

We voted and passed that a while back. Jeff's motion was simply to finalize the rules so there can be no further changes and all appropriate documentation can be published. The fact that it was defeated does not mean the change in pork rule was defeated it just means that we can continue to propose rule changes till the end of the season.

This post is my opinion and mine alone, not necessarily that of the KCBS, it's board of directors or office nor that of Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and certainly not Rush Limbaugh.
YankeeBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote