We had a bunch of friends over today so I smoked some meat last night. I did a brisket, two butts and 3 racks of ribs. Started the brisket at 10pm and the butts at 11:30pm. Set the DigiQ for 230 and went to bed. Work up at 5:30 this morning and still humming along at 230 and put the ribs on.
Started the smoker at 8:30pm last night with 8lbs of RO and at 230 degree's it lasted until 4:30pm this evening. I was very impressed with how long it last at that temp.
1. 14lb brisket
2. Smoke was rolling. Mixture of apple and cherry wood for flavor
3. DigiQ read 230 when I woke up this morning
4. Butts coming off the smoker
5. Brisket after cook and before being wrapped for the 4 hour rest.
7. Slicing the brisket, look at that smoke ring!