View Single Post
Unread 11-14-2013, 04:54 PM   #8
YankeeBBQ
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmprantz View Post
Like I said, I found the prospect intriguing. Maybe if the situation had been something different than what it was, I would have decided to become a member again. Maybe I’ll decide that there are issues that I care about and rejoin so that I can vote in the upcoming election and let my voice be heard.

I obviously misunderstood the item, and I’m thankful to have the truth. At this point, there is nothing more that needs to be said, and if this thread is allowed fall off the end of the page, it won’t bother me, because I have no desire to keep it around. If any one else wants to keep it around, ask me more pointed questions, and it might cause trouble, but I have no desire to do so.

dmp
Awww shucks lets keep it going. I don't know why some people get their panties up in a wad every time you post. What's the big deal ?

What did you think the item in the agenda might be referring to ? Why would it make you think about joining again ? I'm just curious and can't see any harm in my asking.(plus I like stirring the pot as much as the next guy)

This post is my opinion and mine alone, not necessarily that of the KCBS, it's board of directors or office nor that of Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and certainly not Rush Limbaugh.
YankeeBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->