View Single Post
Unread 11-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #183
peeps
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Got Tyler home and let him play in the ball pit before bed....

Tasha made me take a shower...said I had a funky smell from hanging around you farkers! could have been the Cabo and the beer

I think I am finally getting un-stuffed after a eating 2 hours ago....the drive home was miserable!!!

Thanks, Kevin (Smitty) for taking the initiative and getting this thing scheduled. Shooting for first weekend of April for the next one, but that is again a NASCAR weekend, so we might think about another weekend around there.

Thanks for stopping by Chris (sliding_billy) and hanging for a bit! Some good looking boys ya got there, but you need to work on feeding them some some spicy foods

Charles (frognot) and Brian (Totally Basted) thanks for coming out and joining us. It was good to meet you guys and eat your big ol' MOINK balls! Hope camping tonight is a success!

Glenn (caseydog), we missed ya, but I think I had your share of Cabo ;)

- Earl - My Custom Vertical Offset Smoker by AJ's Custom Cookers (build link)
- Colt - Superior SS-2 w/ DigiQ DXII- Courtesy of Gainesville Jaycees and Superior Smokers
- Weber Kettle 22.5 OTG w/ Craycort Cast Iron Grates
- Major - Mini WSM (from SJS)

Certified IMBAS MOINK Baller! (Certificate of Authenticity) / Join the fun in the Throwdowns!
peeps is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->