View Single Post
Unread 10-22-2013, 01:58 PM   #12
erandolph
Got Wood.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Ole Hickory Pits are the best in my opinion. Just ordered my 2nd and hope to do more business with them. Started out with a CTO for our concession trailer for vending and competition. Just ordered and EL as our operation is growing at an alarming rate. Product is great and more importantly their service is top notch. Margaret in sales handles the northeast, call her and ask for the manuals on the models you are looking into. She is more then knowlegable and helpful. Tell her the handsome devil sent you. Service guys are great and even replied to a question I had after hours on the weekend. You will not be disappointed. On the competition side a 1st, 3 3rd place finishes and a peoples choice award using the CTO this year. When you order an EL or larger it is shipped direct from Ole Hickory, a rep will deliver, show you how to operate and maintain. When I called around other vendors were offering drop shipment at a terminal. Granted it was cheaper but in my opinon you are talking about your reputation/product. I will pay extra to receive the knowledge I need to operate the machine at its best ability.

fyi, a company in long island recently acquired the RUB bbq stores in NYC. They have 6 JR Manufacturing 250RFS and only need 2. Nice units, brand new $24k. Believe they are asking $8k for one used. I was entertaining the idea because of the savings but couldn't sway from Ole Hickory. I have their contact info if you want it.

Last edited by erandolph; 10-22-2013 at 02:03 PM.. Reason: added more info
erandolph is offline   Reply With Quote