View Single Post
Unread 10-21-2013, 01:24 PM   #3
somebody shut me the fark up.
Bludawg's Avatar
Join Date: 07-04-09
Location: Jonesboro,Tx
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I call that stuff KFC (Kettle Fried Chicken) True buttermilk is the stuff left in the churn after making butter. The stuff in the store is cultured skim milk.
I never met a Cow that I didn't like with a little Salt & Pepper! Certified PORK-A-HOLIC
Bludawg is offline   Reply With Quote