So, another quick update. What a roller coaster this process has been. If anything, I have learned a great deal about having patience.
Builders started work a few weeks ago and it was looking promising. Then, another setback and they had to stop work for a little over a week. But got some good news and now the whole crew is on site until the job is completed and things are finally moving, so I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.
We've got the new wall up separating the dining room from the kitchen and the order and pick-up windows are cut out and prepped. The flooring and trim was finished last night, and the drop ceiling in the back kitchen is underway today. Hopefully I'll have an update on what day the smoker will get installed next week, fingers crossed.
A couple pics of the progress: