Building 250 gal RF
SO...this weekend I finally got to start building on my reverse flow smoker. About a month ago, I found a 250 gallon tank in relatively good shape other than a dent here and there. I had hoped to start working on it the following weekend, but my wife got sick and had a long stay in the hospital.
Now that she's well, I finally had a chance to start on it. My friend, Shane, and I got started early yesterday and worked until the rain ran us off. We did get the FB opening cut, the top of the door, and the hinges tacked on before the rain came. Would have loved to get more accomplished, but at least it has began.
If I can figure out how to add images to this post, I'll post them. I think I figured it out...we'll see.