View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2013, 09:40 AM   #23
JD McGee
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmike View Post
JD, I genuinely thank you for giving our rubs a try. I greatly appreciate the business. Just to set the record straight, I have never trash-talked any of Sterling's products and I've never heard anything but good things about them. There are many choices in this market space, and it's great that there are so many awesome rubs out there, Big Poppa's being one of them.

I thought it might be fun stirring up a little good, clean rivalry between our teams just for fun while, at the same time, celebrating the great accomplishments our team has enjoyed this year. Had no idea y'all would take it so personally.

I do mean it when I say Good luck out there.
Understood...thanks for the clarification. The "BPS Elite who?" comment threw me for a bit of a loop as well. Nothing wrong with pride in your sponsored teams and products... but a little odd to start a rivalry with someone who promotes and sells your product...especially when that person is perhaps the largest/ most popular online BBQ retailer in the nation. Good luck to you as well...
Northwest BBQ Society
We cook on MAK Grills , Big Poppa Drum Smokers, & WSM's
Proudly sponsored by Big Poppa Smokers, Kosmo's Q, Simply Marvelous BBQ, and MAK Grills
JD McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->